Wendy's is known for its Old-Fashioned Hamburgers, fries and Frosty. Over the years this basic has been improved with cheese, double deckers and bacon options. The rest of menu has grown as well. It now includes chicken, fish, potatoes and salads. And it can be washed down with a Frosty-Cino, Coffee Toffee Twisted Frosty or a classic soft drink.
For the healthy-minded customers, Wendy's offers four meals under 550 calories. They're the Ultimate Chicken Grill with no sauce, Grilled Chicken Go Wrap with no sauce, a large Chili with side salad with a fat-free dressing, and a plain Bake Potato and small Chili.
Wendy's started in 1969 with hamburgers made to order with fresh ingredients. A year later, pick-up windows were added for customer convenience. By 1981, Wendy's went public with a listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Hours: Sun - Wed, 10am - 1am Thu - Sat, 10am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Curb ramp, the door is not automatic
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1969
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hamburgers, chicken, kids' meals, salads and shakes
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: wendys.com/food/Menu.jsp
- Specialties: Hamburgers, fries and a Frosty
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Burgers
- Signature dishes: Wendy's Double Cheeseburger
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Wendy's Double Cheeseburger
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual; shoes and shirts required