Tia Ochi Carry Out Beer & Wine
Tia Ochi Carry out Beer & Wine brings the relaxed atmosphere of a Central/South America cafe to Rockville. The music is rhythmic Mexican from a juke box, the television is tuned to a popular Spanish novella and the pool table is always waiting for a quick game while you wait.
The Latin specials is what Tia Ochi is known for. There's Tipicas Guanacas, Carne Asada, Sopa de Res, Tipico and Pescado Frito. The tacos come with green peppers, onions, pico de gallo, Avocado and cheese.
Subs, sandwiches and Buffalo wings are also on the menu.
There is also a selection of popular domestic and imported beer and wine.
Tia Ochi is in the Burgundy Park Shopping Center at the intersection of Route 28 and Baltimore Ave.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Single-floor building
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Products: Tex-Mex, tacos, subs and beer. Tipicas Guanacas, Carne Asada, Sopa de Res, Tipico and Pescado Frito
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: Tipicas Guanacas, Carne Asada, Sopa de Res, Tipico and Pescado Frito
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Spanish, Tex-Mex
- Signature dishes: Tipicas Guanacas, Carne Asada, Sopa de Res, Tipico and Pescado Frito
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 5
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual