Located in the Rockville Town Square, Taste of Saigon offers French-inspired Vietnamese cuisine. Happy hour specials are offered on weekdays and Saturdays.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm. Dinner: Mon - Fri, 4:30pm - 11pm; Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
- Signature dishes: Ma Tu’s signature dish, a sweet, mild black pepper sauce sautéed with chicken, lobster, soft shell crab, shrimp or sea scallops.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 24
- Features: Dinner, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Casual