Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Shady Grove Adventist Hospital is a 336 bed non-profit hospital with a network of healthcare providers, home health agencies, nursing centers and other healthcare services. As a part of Adventist HealthCare, its a team of more than 7,200 people that cares for more than 450,000 men, women and children.
Being a part of Adventist HealthCare means the hospital can practice Whole Person Health as a service goal.
Shady Grove is a Level IIIB Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that provides a broad range of pediatric and surgical subspecialist care. It's also the only pediatric intensive care unit in Montgomery County and the first comprehensive pediatric emergency department.
The primary locations for Adventist HealthCare is in the Washington D.C. region and northwestern New Jersey.
The hospital is just off Shady Grove, and across from Fallsgrove Village Center.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1979
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance policies are accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: * Fully accredited by the Joint Commission and licensed by the State of Maryland * Primary Stroke Center, Maryland Institute for Emergency Medical Services Systems.
- Parking: On-street: free, Paid lot
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Rehabilitation
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pediatrics, Radiology, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Helipad: Yes