Rated Best of DC, Rocklands Barbeque is a barbecue purist's dream. All of the meat is cooked for at least 14 hours in the traditional way, using real wood charcoal and without electricity. This is part of the Rocklands philosophy as it strives to create a fun and authentic barbecue experience. From the buckets of free peanuts to the large communal table in the center of he room, eating at Rocklands is an experience not worth missing. Catering services are also available for parties of any size.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 8:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Specialty barbeque sauces
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rocklands.com/STOREMENU.asp
- Specialties: Barbeque, whole barbeque pigs
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Signature dishes: Beef brisket sandwich, pulled chicken, spare ribs, coleslaw, home-made fries
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual