The unassuming exterior of the Rendevous Social Dance and Fitness club accurately reflects the mission of the business: it is a dance studio where students come for the lessons, not the atmosphere. Students are friendly and helpful to each other as they learn, but there is no "social scene" at the studio; clients learn to dance and take their moves elsewhere. It offers classes in West Coast Swing, American and International Latin Dance, and International and American Ballroom Dancing, among others. Check the website for current offerings.
- Hours: Vary, see website for current hours
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance, no steps
- Founding Date: 2006
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Senior, Student
- Membership info: Drop-in, open to the public
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Dance styles: Ballroom, Belly, Break/street, Disco, Latin, Swing
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: It varies.