Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn is a leader in affordable hospitality and hotels. Features include free local calls, expanded cable, data ports, complimentary coffee and portable cribs. A well-behaved family pet can stay free. Food can be delivered from several local restaurants.
There are more than 240 Red Roof Inns in the United States, primarily in the Midwest, Southern and Eastern states. It employs more than 6,000 people.
- Hours: Open daily, 24 hrs. Check-in is after 1pm; check-out is no later than 11am, but exceptions are allowable depending on availability. Minimum age of 18 is required for check-in.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1972
- Transportation: Shuttle
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Discounts: Child
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of rooms: 80
- Maximum occupancy: 2
- Level: Motel/economy hotel
- Services: Reservations, Room service
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator
- Pets allowed: Yes