Safeway Pharmacies accept auto refills, most insurance plans and Medicare Parts B/D. Other services include travel health, prescription transfers, online refills, 24 hour phone refills, pet care prescriptions and immunization services such as flu shots.
Pharmacists also consult with customers about their drug management issues.
The pharmacies are part of the Safeway full service grocery stores.
- Fax: 301-990-7248
- Hours: Pharmacy Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun,10am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most popular insurance plans accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Licenses: Maryland licensed.
- Affiliations: AAPR
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: ATM, Flowers, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m to 4 p.m.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No