Outta The Way Cafe
The Outta The Way Cafe has been at the same location since 1989. With such longevity, it is no surprise that this old school cafe is more popular than it was on grand opening day. Serving burgers, fries, seafood and their self-proclaimed "samiches", The Outta The Way Cafe also has a wing menu for customers who just love hot wings. The restaurant serves drinks and has weekly live entertainment. Join their mailing list and be a member of the VIP listing. Outta The Way's website is informative and interactive -- including news about its latest green efforts. Check out this hidden popular gem!
- Hours: Sun - Wed; 11am - midnight; Thurs, 11am - 1am; Fri - Sat, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: It is wheelchair accessible and there are parking spaces available as well.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Burgers, fries and sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Good hot food entrees
- Price level: $$
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual