Mykonos is a fine-dining Greek restaurant. Guests are transported to an Aegean seaside villa as they walk into the establishment decorated with bright baby blues and clean whites. Inside you'll find ample amounts of olives and feta cheese in the appetizers, small plates (mezedes), salads, homeland delicacies and more. Meat and seafood fans can feast on the fresh fish, lamb and chicken on the menu. Vegetarians do not despair. There are selections just for you.
- Fax: 301- 770-5949
- Hours: Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 9:30pm; Fri, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sat, noon - 10:30pm; Sun, noon - 9:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Appetizers, small plates, salads, Greek delicacies, seafood, vegetarian dishes
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.mykonosgrill.com/menu.asp
- Specialties: Authentic Greek creations, fresh fish, large salads, remarkable appetizers
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Its refined environment.
- Cuisine: Greek
- Signature dishes: Filet mignon topped with wine mushroom sauce; jumbo shrimp stuffed with crabmeat
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Combination platter that includes roasted leg of lamb, moussaka, dolma and spanakopita.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 30
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fine dining
- Dress code: Dressy