With 15,000 students, Rockville is home to the largest of Montgomery College's three community college campuses. The other campuses are located in Germantown and Takoma Park/Silver Spring.
The diverse student body attends more than 600 courses across more than 40 disciplines.
Part- and full-time students of all ages come by car, bus and Metrorail. The campus hosts cultural and community events, lectures and sports in facilities that include the Robert E. Parilla Performing Arts Center.
A state-of-the-art science center provides classroom and lab space for in-demand programs in math, science and engineering.
- Hours: Visit the website for more information.
- Handicap Accessible: There is
- Founding Date: 1946
- Number of students: 15,000
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Degrees: Undergraduate
- Programs: Evening, Part-time, Study abroad
- Campus housing: No
- Sports conference: National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), Region XX NJCAA, Maryland Junior College Athletic Association (JUCO).
- Sports teams: Baseball, Men's and Women's Basketball, Cheerleading, Cross-Country, Golf, Lacrosse, Men's and Women's Soccer, Softball, Men's and Women's Tennis, Track, Women's Volleyball.
- Early decision: No