Furniture for the home can be found at Marlo Furniture. It's a one-stop shop for every style and every item needed to make a house a home.
Originally, the store opened as Ali Baba in 1955. Eight years later, it underwent a name change to Marlo, a combination of the owners first names: Marilyn and Lou. It's expanded from the original downtown Washington, D.C. location to four locations in Maryland and Virginia, all the while remaining a family business.
Today, Marlo has annual sales. It's been named on the of Top 50 Furniture stores in the United States. Along with this, the store is active with several regional charities.
In addition to the furniture, Marlo offers a five year purchase protection plan for accidental damage.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Escalators, elevators, curb ramps and handicapped parking in front of the store
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Brand-name home furniture, rugs and bathroom needs
- Services: Delivery, Financing
- Return policy: Receipts are required within 30 days and with no damage.
- Parking: Free lot