Harris Teeter is a food market chain operating in the South. This location includes a Starbucks, pharmacy, deli, bakery, pizza bar and cheese shop. It recently adopted energy-efficient policies in its stores.
Harris Teeter is on Old Georgetown Road, two blocks past Rockville Pike. Old Georgetown Toad dead ends at Nebel Street, where the store is. There is a small parking lot in front. The entrance for the underground garage is around the corner.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs; Pharmacy, Mon - Fri, 9am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are elevators, automatic doors and electric carts.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Florist, Pharmacy
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes