Friends of The Library Bookstore
Friends of The Library Bookstore, open in Rockville since 2004 is run by the non-profit organization Friends of the Library, Montgomery County (FOLMC). The bookstore sells new and used items including a large selection of fiction books, children's books, textbooks, comic books, magazines, music and movies. All proceeds from the bookstore sales benefit the Montgomery County public libraries.
- Fax: 240-777-0066
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, noon - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Gently-used books, CDs, DVDs and more.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines
- New/used: New, Used