El Boqueron Restaurant and Night Club
El Boqueron Restaurant and Night Club II offers Latin American, Mexican, Salvadorian food, dancing and live entertainment.
Grilled specialties are fajitas to salmon dishes cooked to perfection. The choices start with pupusas, soups and salads, enchiladas, burritos and tacos.
The club is located in the back of the Gude Plaza, directly behind the Columbo Bank. El Boqueron Restaurant and Night Club I, the original club, is located in Wheaton.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 11pm, Fri, Sat, 11am - 2am
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Latin American, Mexican, Salvadorian food, dancing and live entertainment
- Specialties: Latin American live entertainment
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Latin American, Spanish, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night, Singles scene
- Dress code: Casual
- Cover charge: Yes
- Features: Live music
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Music type (nightclubs): Latin