Cuban Corner Restaurant serves Cuban classics such as empanadas and ropa vieja (crunchy heap of shredded beef and onions or chicken), as well as a killer mojito. Menu items include hot cubanos on crusty baguettes, layered with roast pork, ham, Swiss cheese and pickles. This includes a special cubano with sliced chorizo, pork, turkey, ham and American cheese.
It can all be washed down with a tropical-fruit milkshake, house-made lemonade or Hatuey beer, a Cuban-style brew. For dessert, try a cortadito, which is Cuban coffee with cream.
Cuban Corner is in Saah Plaza, across the street from the Montgomery County School Board offices.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 9am - 10pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Cuban food
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Isabel & Jose Cabrejas
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual