Cavo's Cantina is known in Montgomery County for authentic Tex-Mex food and beer. The menu is classic Tex-Mex with fajitas, burritos, enchiladas and chimichangas made with poultry, steaks, pork and seafood in any combination desired.
There's also classic Mexican desserts to enjoy at the end of the meal. Cajeta, flan, fried bananas, fried ice cream, sopaipillas and tres leches to top off the evening.
Seating is limited with a very small dinning area. There are less than 20 tables.
Free delivery with a purchase of $30 or more is offered Wednesday though Sunday within a limited area.
Cavo's is located in the far corner of Rockville at the intersection of Norbeck and Georgia Avenues.
Until recently, it was know as Tabasco Mexican Restaurant. Only the name changed; management and staff remain the same.
- Fax: 301-929-3502
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11:30am - 10pm; Fri, 11:30am - 11pm; Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11am - 9:30pm. Weekday lunch specials: 11:30am - 2:30pm. Weekend brunch: 11am - 2:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant is located on the ground floor.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tex-Mex food
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Tex-Mex
- ATM: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual