Café Express is located in the basement of the Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services. The building is located at the intersection of Piccard and West Gude drives.
The menu has the regular breakfast and lunch choices of breakfast foods and deli sandwiches. There is also a large choice of snacks, candies and fountain drinks.
The café only takes cash. An ATM machine is on the premises. Catering services are also offered.
- Fax: 301-548-1866
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Breakfast, lunch
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Burgers, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual