Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble is a leading bookseller in the United States, with more than 1 million titles for immediate delivery. This inventory includes current best sellers and rare, out of print books. Every store has a home and gift section with writing materials and writer's aids for home and office, DVD and Blu-ray titles and a growing selection of games. The Rockville location is connected to a Starbucks.
Barnes & Noble was founded in 1973 as a printing company. Since then, its grown into a chain of 777 stores. It entered the eBook trade in 2007 with the Nook. The company also has an online music store, which Forbes called one of the best.
- Hours: Sun - Sat, 9am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Escalators, elevators, curb ramps and handicapped parking in front of the store.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Books, eBooks, magazines, toys & games, music, DVD and Blu-ray, video games, accessories
- Services: Gift wrapping
- Return policy: Receipt required within 14 days.
- ATM: Yes
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's a place to browse books and movies. And on the right occasion, its the place to meet authors and artists talk about their creations.
- Book store specialties: Audio books, Children's books, Comics, Magazines, Newspapers
- New/used: New
- Book store features: Food, Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 12
- Wi-Fi: Free