Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
Baja Fresh prides itself on its fresh ingredients, expert preparation, cheerful surroundings and friendly smiles. This starts with a cooking style blending the spirit of traditional Mexican cuisine with a dash of zest from quality tomatoes, onions, peppers, ripe avocados and spices.
The King Farm Baja is located in the King Farm Village Center. It has outdoor seating that is removed from the street along with inside seating. There are six Baja Fresh locations throughout Montgomery County.
The menu is made up of burritos, tacos, quesadillas, fajitas, nachos, grilled tortillas, salads and soups. Most important to the restaurant's philosophy, there are no microwaves, can openers, freezers, lard or M.S.G. to be found in a Baja Fresh meal.
It all started in 1990 with a vision that wasn't a continuation of the fast food tradition but was about creating a restaurant with a contemporary design and artistic lighting that allowed customers to watch the food being prepared. Individual stores are typically 1,200 to 2,000 square feet with a leaning toward patio seating. Franchise options include an express prototype that can fit into a space as small as 671 square feet for food court, airport, theme park, casino or college or university settings.
Wendy's International purchased Baja for $275 million in 2002. Four years later, Baja was sold again to a private investor consortium led by David Kim for $31 million. The store remains a franchise operation, although the parent company currently owns more than 50 percent of the 256 stories in 29 states.
- Fax: 240-683-3913
- Hours: Mon - Sun, 10:30am - 9 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, fajitas, nachos, grilled tortillas, salads and soups
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out, Web orders
- Specialties: Burritos, tacos, quesadillas, fajitas, nachos, grilled tortillas
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Mexican, Tex-Mex
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual