Anthony's Deli at Liberty Market offers a simple and quick menu that can be ready as quickly as it takes to fill up a gas tank.
The Early Riser Breakfast menu consists of eggs, home fries and toast, with either bacon, sausage or ham. Another option is an egg sandwich with cheese or meat. There's also ham & cheese or western omelets.
The lunch menu has steak and cheese subs, pitas, gyros, numerous subs and the traditional blt. Other cold sandwiches are cold cuts, roast beef, turkey club, ham & cheese and tuna. Anthony's also has cheeseburgers and bacon cheeseburgers, if nothing else works to curb your hunger. Side orders include French fries, onion rings, cheese sticks and chicken tenders.
Quenching your thirst is not a problem either. There's everything from bottled, can and fountain drinks with plenty of ice or a nice, fresh cup of coffee.
The deli is located at the intersection of East Gude and Southlawn drives.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Single-floor building; handicapped parking is available
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Deli, cold drinks, snacks, gasoline
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Subs and cold drinks
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Signature dishes: subs
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Breakfast, Lunch
- Dress code: casual
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: Yes