Three Rockville-area high schools are among the 25 schools that send the most students to the University of Maryland's engineering program.
Maryland's A. James Clark School of Engineering released its top 25 source schools list on Wednesday. Col. Zadok Magruder, Richard Montgomery and Thomas S. Wootton high schools were among the 12 Montgomery County Public Schools to make the list.
The other MCPS schools named to the list were:
- James Hubert Blake High School
- Winston Churchill High School
- Walter Johnson High School
- Montgomery Blair High School
- Quince Orchard High School
- Northwest High School
- Poolesville High School
- Sherwood High School
- Walt Whitman High School
Officially, 30 schools were named to account for ties.