A new red light camera went up at Wootton and Preserve Parkway, the City of Rockville announced Monday.
The cameras detect drivers who run red lights or make improper right turns.
The grace period for the $75 civil penalty ends Aug. 25.
There are already red light cameras at:
· North Washington Street at Beall Avenue (southbound)
· West Gude Drive at Gaither Road (westbound)
· West Gude Drive at Research Blvd. (eastbound)
· West Gude Drive at Research Blvd. (westbound)
· Seven Locks Road at Fortune Terrace (northbound)
· Seven Locks Road at Fortune Terrace (southbound)
· North Washington Street at Middle Lane (northbound)
· Park Road at N. Stonestreet Ave (westbound)
· Gaither Road at Redland Blvd (northbound)
Editor's Note: This story has been updated since it was originally published Tuesday, July 31, 2013. The grace period for the new red light ticket camera ends Aug. 25. Patch regrets the error.