It's Tuesday. A Tuesday after a City Council meeting (and not even a late City Council meeting—that one comes next week when the council takes up the budget.) And it could rain. Again. What else can we say?
Here's what. It's the "What Do You Want Me To Say?" edition of "The Rundown":
- Didn't get enough civic life ? The at the . The board advises the County Council and County Executive on matters important to Bethesda, Chevy Chase, North Bethesda, Potomac and Rockville. On tonight's agenda: Shared city-county priorities.
- What's up Buzz? Tell me whats-a-happening! (I miss Buzz Burbank and "The Don and Mike Show.") Here's whats-a-happening if you're in the biotech industry: hosts the latest from 4:30 to 7:30 this evening. Mix, mingle, maybe land a new job?
- The Richard Montgomery cluster feasibility study tour rolls on with a meeting at 7 p.m. on Wednesday at l to discuss the feasibility of expanding Julius West to help ease overcrowding in cluster classrooms.
- Got the blues at the news about Pinetop Perkins? at at 8 tonight.
- Maybe green, not blue, is more your color? has got you covered as it hosts a presentation of home renewable energy options from 7 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday.
- Big news from the Maryland Lottery: The Mega Millions estimated jackpot for today's drawing stands at $244 million. The estimated jackpot for Wednesday's Power Ball drawing stands at $101 million. If you win, remember you heard it hear first, and then remember .
- Before you split your winnings with us you should get to know us better. "Like" us on Facebook. (We need to be liked. We're needy like that.) Follow us (in a non-stalking type way) on Twitter @RockvillePatch.