Now is the time to start planning for DC Restaurant Week.
Over 200 DC-area restaurants will participate in this year's celebration of cuisine from Feb. 4 to 10, including Rockville restaurants Chef Geoff's and La Tasca. Three-course meals cost $20.13 for lunch and $35.13 for dinner, giving Washington diners a chance to sample some of the area’s finest restaurants for a fraction of the cost.
Here are a few of the Montgomery County participants. Click here for a full list of participants.
- Jaleo, 7271 Woodmont Ave. 301-913-0003.
- Redwood Restaurant and Bar, 7121 Bethesda Lane. 301-656-5515.
In Chevy Chase/Friendship Heights
- The Capital Grille, 5310 Western Ave., Chevy Chase. 301-718-7812.
- Lia's, 4435 Willard Ave., Chevy Chase. 240-223-5427.
- Le Chat Noir, 4907 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington, DC. 202-244-2044.
- Chef Geoff's, 12256 Rockville Pike. 240-621-3090. Click here to read about the September opening of Chef Geoff's Rockville location.
- La Tasca Spanish Tapas Restaurant & Bar, 141 Gibbs St. 301-279-7011.
New to Restaurant Week? Check out Washingtonian magazine’s tips to get the most from your meals.