Starting Thursday, Rockville Patch will run a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations or ways to spend a snow day.
Today, for our first installment of Patch Picks, we bring you five places to watch the Super Bowl. To help you hone in on the perfect spot, we offer these suggestions:
- With 65 televisions draft beers and all the wings you can eat, this is an obvious place to catch the big game.
- The place to be for Steelers fans, but only if you go ahead to get a free admission ticket—one per customer. Once you’re in, grab a beer and something to eat before settling in to watch the action on one of the big screens.
- Those with an eclectic taste in dining will find something to their liking. Not to mention the beers on draft, full bar and big screen televisions.
- Happy Hour prices during the game. American food with an international influence. Six big screens with one 50-inch plasma. This is a terrific place to catch each play.
- With Tex-Mex food and a range of beers, you can make yourself comfortable here while you watch the game. There’s also a 55- wings-for-$45 take out special: Order before 6pm on February 5 and your wings are guaranteed ready to go in time for the game. Perfect if you plan to watch at home.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.