Invite a friend
Fever Dreams of Organic Machines: The Comic Book Art of Rafer Roberts
Presenting Plastic Farms’, Rafer Roberts’ comic book art. Roberts work is mostly drawn with india ink on bristol. Infused with homages to early comic pioneers, his work highly emphasizes the creepy and unsettling.
Opening Reception: Thursday, July 12, 7 – 9 p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 12–9 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday 12–5 p.m.
or by appointment.
|Where||VisArts 155 Gibbs St, Rockville, MD 20850 (Common Ground Gallery (Second Floor))|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||12:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Singles, College Students, Moms, Dads, Teens|
More About VisArts
VisArts is located in the new Rockville Town Center. It offers a wide variety of art classes, summer camps and school break workshops for children. It also has classes for adults. There's a gallery with exhibits on display, as well as artist's studios and a gift shop. VisArts also has a photo lab and darkroom. The party room is available for private events.
Other events here
- “Eric Smallwood: Tethered in the Weather” Daily,
- “speed and pressure” Daily,
- “Nancy Bullough: Distinction in Colors” Daily,
- Roslyn Logsdon: People and Places Weekly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Kenneth Martin: Sculpture and Casework Weekly on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, 12:00 pm–5:00 pm
- “Nancy Bullough: Distinction in Colors” Fri, May 31, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- “speed and pressure” Fri, May 31, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- “Eric Smallwood: Tethered in the Weather” Fri, May 31, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Artist Talk for “Eric Smallwood: Tethered in the Weather” Sun, Jun 2, 2:00 pm
- HearArts Fiction and Music Thu, Jun 6, 7:00 pm–9:00 pm