Tired of burgers joints? Rockville has a wide range of ethnic restaurants to satisfy your taste buds. Here a few to start with:
- La Limeña, on Rockville Pike in Ritchie Center, offers Peruvian cuisine and Cuban delicacies. The menu offers a range of soups, beef, chicken and seafood dishes. Call (301) 424-8066.
- Thai Farm Restaurant, located on King Farm Boulevard, offers Thai dishes made with a mixture of vegetables, chicken, beef, pork, shrimp, scallop and squid. Vegetarian offerings include tofu, spinach, watercress and eggplant. House specialties include Thai Farm Duck and Pattaya Seafood (stir fried mussel, squid, shrimp and scallop in a red curry and basil). Call (301) 258-8829
- Island Pride is a Jamaican restaurant on Rockville Pike that serves sandwiches, salads and BBQ wings. Island Pride offers numerous hot selections including jerk pork, fish, oxtail, chicken and veggie platters. Call (301) 315-2668.
- Arirang Korean Restaurant, located on East Gude Drive in the Gude Plaza, is a Korean restaurant. Arirang offers a traditional experience filled with carefully prepared food and a soothing atmosphere. Call (301) 279-0023.
- El Mariachi, located on Rockville Pike in the Ritchie Center serves features Mex-Tex and South American cuisines. It's reputed to have some of the best fajitas in town. Call (301) 738-7177.