Follow Hurricane Sandy Coverage in Montgomery County Live (Closed)
Find out the latest from police, fire, government officials and your neighbors. Join the live event or post comments below.
- October 29, 2012
Patch is covering Hurricane Sandy at the local level throughout Maryland and in your part of Montgomery County.
The live chat will provide instant updates from Patch users as well as from Twitter accounts that bring us the most up-to-date information about the storm's whereabouts and effects.
School closings, evacuation plans, power outages and road closures—we'll have all of that covered.
Even better—you can join in: interact in the chat box or on Twitter (latest posts on top), submit photos to our Pics & Clips page, start a Local Voices column to document your experience or post announcements and events.
You should also follow our Maryland Facebook page to bring you the top news from around the state.
Here is a sampling of some of the stories we've already done on Hurricane Sandy in Montgomery County:
- Montgomery County Hunkers Down for Hurricane Sandy
- Hurricane Sandy Heads for Montgomery County: Chat with Fire, Rescue Official
- O’Malley: ‘This is a Serious, Killer Storm’
- Where To Get Your Montgomery County Hurricane Sandy Updates
- 10 Million May Lose Power in Storm
- Storm Surge, Inland Flooding Expected From Sandy
- Pepco: Multi-day Power Outages Expected
See More on Patch
- Protecting Pedestrians: Montgomery, Prince George's Use Several Measures to Increase Safety
- Top Maryland Headlines: Uncles in Montgomery, Landlord Guilty of Peeping, Michelle Obama Comes to Town
- Rep. Steny Hoyer Thanks At-Risk Maryland Postal Workers in Ricin Case
- Free Rabies Clinic For Montgomery County Pets
- Maryland Senate Passes Gun Control Bill