Strathmore Names Seven New Board Members, New Board Chair
The Music Center at Strathmore has selected seven new members to join Strathmore’s Board of Directors lead by new chair Nancy Hardwick, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Organization for Booz Allen Hamilton, for 2011-2012.
New Board Members:
- Hope Eastman, Chair of the Employment Law Group of Paley, Rothman, Goldstein, Rosenberg, Eig & Cooper has been directly involved in shaping federal employment law, both before Congress and with the Executive Branch.
- Laurence Levitan served for 10 years as Chairman of the Judicial Compensation Commission and currently serves as a member of the Morgan State University Board of Regents.
- Thomas Natelli is the President and CEO of Natelli Communities, a privately held real estate investment and development firm. Mr. Natelli is a past President of the Board of the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Regina Vasan is responsible for Lockheed Martin’s domestic and international brand strategy, advertising and digital media. Previously, she served as the corporation’s Vice President, Executive & Internal Communications.
- DeRionne Pollard, of Clarksburg, is the president of Montgomery College. Dr. Pollard is an active member of the Presidents’ Round Table of the National Council of Black American Affairs.
- Donna Rattley Washington is responsible for Comcast management of all government, regulatory affairs and community investment initiatives in Maryland, West Virginia, Delaware, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- James Whang is the founder, former Chairman and President of engineering and research company AEPLOG, Inc. Dr. Whang was appointed by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Defense to serve a 3-year term as a consultant to the Army Science Board.