Please join us on May 12, 2012 to show your support for homeless families with young children and raise awareness of Bright Beginnings, Inc. and our free education, therapeutic and parent services for these families. Bright Beginnings is a nonprofit in Washington, DC providing high-quality care and support that prepares homeless children for kindergarten and gets their parents back on their feet. Your registration fee and donations go directly to providing quality services for homeless children and their families.
Donations are welcomed!
Register for the race HERE!!
We have great prizes!!!
- Think Food Group (Jose Andres)--dinner for 4 plus wine, tax and grat, a $400 value
- Chipotle - lunch/dinner for 2
- Ardeo+Bardeogift card ($100)
- The Park Hyatt gift card for Sunday brunch
- An assortment of SCOUT bags
- Baked and Wired gift card ($30)
- 6 gift cards to Sprinkles for one dozen cupcakes each
- Color,Cut and blow-dry from Salon DeZEN.
- 2 Gift cards ($100 each) and 2 cookbooks to Carmine’s restaurant.
- Station 4 gift card ($100)
- 10 passes to Down DogYoga Georgetown ($150)